NIMS & ICS
To build upon and sustain the required NIMS & ICS training, SafePlans will provide drill and exercise templates that utilize and embrace the Incident Command System. With SafePlans NIMS compliant drill resources, school administrators can implement the concepts learned in the FEMA courses by setting basic ICS objectives for fire, severe weather and intruder drills.
Click on the FEMA graphic below to view a list of FEMA online courses for use with preparedness grant funds. Please check with your Federal Project Officer before taking a course.
SafePlans can also conduct Instructor-led NIMS & ICS training customized to your district’s needs. An example of courses we can offer:
- IS-120 – An Introduction to Exercises
- IS-100 – Introduction to the Incident Command System
- IS-200 – ICS for Single Resources and Initial Action Incidents
- IS-275- Emergency Operations Center’s Role in Community Preparedness, Response and Recovery Operations
- IS-362- Multi-Hazard Emergency Planning for Schools
- ICS-400 – Advanced Incident Command System, Command & General Staff, Complex Incidents,
- ICS-300- Intermediate Incident Command System for Expanding
- I400- Advanced ICS
- IS-547 – Introduction to Continuity of Operations (COOP)
- IS-700.a – NIMS, An Introduction
- IS-703- NIMS Resource Management
- IS-800.b- National Response Framework, An Introduction